AIM
Zi3g3man

Hi, I am a tree. Hi, I am a tree.

I am in love.

The voice acting in this work of art is absolutely heavenly! And the character design. *drools* I am in love with this tree.

oXSpiritusXo responds:

Take a different tree. I liek marshmallows.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Man

This gets all tens, ive never seen a flash like this, its almost TOO funny.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

.......

This flash astonishes me, you did such a great job on it, i dont quite understand the story but the audio and the graphics were amazing.

Cigarette Cigarette

Amazing

This was amazing, i havent ever seen any flash artist take such a wierd but original approach at grabbing the viewers attention, basically i havent seen any flash like this on newgrounds, and if there is, i havent seen it yet, but im sure it is not as good as this. You would probably have to watch it THEN read the lyrics, then watch it again and youll fully understand it, cause the first time i watched it i thought he said he was caring for his "orphan" but i read the lyrics after the first time and saw it said "often" so if your planning to fully enjoy this flash pay close attention to it, it is a truley amazing work of art and i give props to the author.

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

This is really wierd

I like how your cartoons are mildly disturbing. What time are these pscycho stories placed in, no one is that insane in this time, at least i dont think so.

The Immigrant The Immigrant

Awww

This was a cute movie, and kinda disturbing. I didnt really get how they got to come to such a horrible place and be en slaved, cause in the beggining i thought i saw like a train station, is what it looked like to me. It was a nice story after that though. You should at least try to make another story, im sure you would become even more popular.

Circuit Skirmish Circuit Skirmish

Hey

Your pretty good at this flash stuff. How about making another robot circuit skirmish for your fans. But i didnt really understand where the robots came from or wtf was going on, all i know was this movie rocked!

Burnt Face Man 4 Burnt Face Man 4

ROFLCOPTER

This was very random and histerical. I watched it 2 times.

Love and War Love and War

Wow that sucks for that guy.

I wasnt expecting that ending, it was a very funny flash.

Can I Have Some Pie? Can I Have Some Pie?

besides the ghetto acting

This made me laugh very hard. You got teh five.

Crumie responds:

Always glad to make you laugh....hard. They wre pretty gansta werent they?e