AIM
Zi3g3man

Million Dots Art Million Dots Art

Triggered my antivirus. And no game came up. Foul play? Maybe.

Titoulion responds:

I had the same problem when exporting the thing in .swf, Avast seems to think there is a danger. Yet I do not use any shared object or thing that may be considered as a threat...I'll try to fix that, but I think other antivirus softwares don't block the game ?

Rock Band Word Search Rock Band Word Search

Kinda lame

But its worth the one minute i played it! Cute artwork too.

classic Bowling classic Bowling

Best bowling game ive played so far.

Real bowling is probably easier. Still no so sure what the second circle does. But whatever. I like it! Make another. PLEASE

Rooftop Sniper Rooftop Sniper

It was fun.

There isnt much of a challenge though, is there? And what is this bonus thing? I just clicked it a million times and my score exploded. wat

Methus' Tower Defence Methus' Tower Defence

Not very exciting...

The graphics were great and all, but the game play was stale and difficult.

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

FUN

THIS GAME IS AWSOME

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Epic

This game is pretty sweet. The progression is awsome and it's pure fun. One question though... When you get the medal 'crispy: burn 50 times' what does it mean by +even more things? Am i unlocking something? Nothing seemed different about the game once i got that medal.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Wow

This game was awesome, too bad im on the slowest shit computer i have ever known, but when i get on a better computer this will be the first game on newgrounds ill play.

RaidenX RaidenX

Ya i loved that old game

This is awesome remake of that one game, make another one please.

Go0gley responds:

Thanks for the support! Of course I'll make another.

Muscomorpha Muscomorpha

dude

This game was very nicely made, i cant say i got far though, but overall it was a very good game, ill check out your other submissions and review them ok.